Why is it that...

There will be a post saying something along the lines of "Please help" and there will only be a few posts on it...and yet on a post of a WYR that was posted min's after the help post there will be so many more posts...I dont get it...Do you answer more of the help posts or the one's that are just for fun?

Shelii

Asked by Shelii at 12:51 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I answer as many as I can that I have an answer for
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:53 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• i think if someone cant help or dont know how to help the other person they rather not say anything then say the wrong thing...just my opinion...idk
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:53 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I usually answer more of the help ones because I like to help and don't see much point in the others lol. However, I get why people would rather answer the fun questions... they don't have to think, less typing, easy points, less drama. I see the draw there... I just prefer the deeper questions, personally :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:54 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I guess its because questions that are Just for Fun, are usually just asking for an opinion or a thought on something, and well, everyone has an opinion. But the Please Help questions are usually looking for advice or an answer to their question and sometimes we just don't know the answer or have any good advice to give. That's the way I see it at least.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:54 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I answer the posts I can answer sometimes skipping by the wyr posts.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:54 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Help ones
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 1:01 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I don't have an answer to that, I haven't been answering long enough! :X
    Smile161

Answer by Smile161 at 1:25 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I answer what I can, but if I don't know then I'm not going to spam the post and waste someone's time reading a worthless post :)
    tayanna2

Answer by tayanna2 at 1:29 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Sometimes, the "help" posts aren't really in need of help. These ladies are venting. There isn't a real answer to someone who just needed to "get it out". Plus, if you really need help, CM isn't the best place to go for that help.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:43 AM on Oct. 2, 2010