Disney Land or Disney World?

You do NOT live close to either and it appears as though flights to both CA and FL are the same.
You have a week
4 kids ages 16, 15, 10 and 8.
And you will be going over the xmas break
Military Discount?

Which would you go to?

Roadfamily6now

Asked by Roadfamily6now at 12:52 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Travel

• disney world
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:55 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Disneyland....better weather.
    Indyk

Answer by Indyk at 12:59 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Disneyland...better weather in California
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 1:00 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Disney World........ not even a question! There are more parks on the Orlando property and so much more to do there. What does Roadfamily6now stand for? Do you travel in an RV? Just asking because that's what we do and we LOVE it! I've been to both Disney World and Disneyland by the way..... Whatever you do, have fun! Disney World is packed around the holidays and the parks are sometimes at capacity. It will still be fun, but get your dining/hotel reservations in now! The earlier, the better..... You can make dining reservations up to 90 days in advance and the character restaurants will fill quickly. Have fun!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:19 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Also, the only discount that I know of is the FL resident discount. You can call and ask them though.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:20 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• . What does Roadfamily6now stand for?

We travel, A LOT

and there are 6 of us now. :)
    Roadfamily6now

Comment by Roadfamily6now (original poster) at 1:23 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Disney World, hands down. I've done both and frankly see no need to ever do Disney Land again. DisneyWorld has something for everyone.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:58 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• We have been to both i like Disneyland better in fact we are planning a cruise already for next year this one will include our grandaughter ... So we have 5 people instead of 4 ( our two daughters,my hubbie,our grandaughter & me lol)
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 11:14 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Disneyland- It's the weather.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 7:40 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Disneyworld. The weather in Florida is fine as long as you avoid the middle of summer and hurricanes.
    Military discounts are available. I have heard that they have very good discounts for the military or at least last year. I hope they are continuing.
    There is also a military lodge type hotel there.
    We went to Disneyworld Labor Day week with my three grandchildren, husband and me.
    Could possibly share info on time shares. We stayed right down the street from DW. Very convenient and a great place.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:47 AM on Oct. 3, 2010