Would you ever...

Would you ever cheat? Or have you?

Just a conversation starter! lol

I personally would never do it...

mom2maddie06

Asked by mom2maddie06 at 1:10 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was a cheater before I met my husband, and I am proud to say I have never cheated on him and never even thought about it :D
    Smile161

Answer by Smile161 at 1:24 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• No. I was cheated on in my first marriage and I could never do that to my husband.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:12 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• nah, it is not worth it!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 1:15 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Nope never have never will.....If something was going on in my marrage that would lead to me cheating then i would have already been in the process of divorce...because to me that means that there is something wrong....you dont just decide to cheat on your husband one night like its some sort of good idea...
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:12 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Nope, haven't/wouldn't. Love my husband, but if I was unhappy, I'd leave before starting a new relationship.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:13 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• No way. I've been cheated on and would never do that to someone I cared about.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:09 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• no..i never cheated... And i dont think i ever could
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 1:14 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I would not either. I know you don't just think, Hey, I think I'll cheat today. It was just a question! lol I was just wondering if anyone had.... or if people have maybe an "open" relationship type thing.
    mom2maddie06

Comment by mom2maddie06 (original poster) at 1:17 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I'm watching this crazy show on Discovery Health about cheating.... that's why I'm curious!! lol
    mom2maddie06

Comment by mom2maddie06 (original poster) at 1:49 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• no way i would lose everything and it's not worth one night of pleasure i got married to have security and know that we loved only eachother
    Proverbs3127

Answer by Proverbs3127 at 1:50 AM on Oct. 2, 2010