How do single mom's find boyfriends?

I am a single divorced mom with 2 kids.I'm tired of being alone and no boyfriend.How do I find a boyfriend?Do I wait and let the guy come to me?or do I go online or what?I don't have many friends or get out much so that don't help any.

alisha34886

Asked by alisha34886 at 1:16 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• For me, it was when I quit looking, and actually decided I didn't want a guy!! Then I met my husband, we've been married 22 years.

Good Luck!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:18 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• i met my hubby at work , i wasnt looking for anything it just happened.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 1:17 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• well after i got divorce and had my 2 older kids i meet my new husband thanks to my son...lol he was my son's barber...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:18 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• You can do a combination of both. Online can work well if you really just want to cut to the chase and find a person who meets certain criteria.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 1:20 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• i met my DF at the grocery store :)...so must times when u are not looking seem to be when you meet some1
    but you have to go places even if its jus a community meeting...what ever event that is happening try to attend...also let ppl know that you are looking to meet someone...they may have someome in mind to introduce you to..And do keep an open mind...meaning dont say...he's too short...or he's too big..or he has a missing tooth..look pass this and jus have fun...GL
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 1:29 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I met my BF at a karaoke bar. I was not looking for a relationship but we fell for each other immediately. It will happen when its meant to happen! Good luck!
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:52 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I was divorced with 2 kids. I met several guys through mutual friends. I met my current husband through a guy I was dating actually.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:20 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I was a single mom and didn't have time to get out and about to find someone, a friend of mine told me about this FREE online dating site that I went to and that is where I met my SO it's called www.plentyoffish.com it's absolutely free and he is UH-MAY-ZING but don't get me wrong i met some bad ones before i got this good one lol
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 1:02 PM on Oct. 2, 2010