Does anyone actually believe that the celebrities endorsing boxed hair color use it?

Beyonce, Elizabeth Banks... do you think they really use boxed hair color or do you think they have it done professionally?

Ati_13

Asked by Ati_13 at 1:20 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am SO with you, OP!!! I've mentioned to my husband (who doesn't care, lol) many times how ridiculous I think it is when all these rich celebrities do commercials and print ads for cosmetics that you KNOW they don't use. Come on--does anyone really believe that Drew Barrymore uses Cover Girl makeup? Or that Sarah Jessica Parker uses Garnier wrinkle roller? These people have money coming out their wazoos--I'm pretty sure most of them aren't getting their makeup, hair color, and anti-aging products at the drugstore. As for the hair color, there is NO WAY IN HELL celebs color their hair at home--they go to ritzy salons or they have personal stylists. It just goes to show how easily the public is led though, that these celebrity endorsements actually do work.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:04 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Oh I'm pretty sure they have it professionally done. I seriously doubt their hair would look that good with boxed hair color!
    Smile161

Answer by Smile161 at 1:23 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Givn the choice, I would rather go to a salon. I only use boxed hair color when I can't afford the salon - so I'd say professionally done.
    tayanna2

Answer by tayanna2 at 1:26 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• No way, why woud they? I've done the box thing at home and it's a nightmare for long, thick hair. It's cheaper for me to go to the salon than to do it myself and I'm sure they don't do anything that is a hassel for them.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:07 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Not at all...maybe they used it b4 they became stars
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 2:33 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• LOL...Hair that beautiful doesn't come out of a box!
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 7:22 AM on Oct. 2, 2010