Do guys miss their exgirlfriends after a breakup?

Do guys miss or think about their exgirlfriend when they breakup?Do they hurt or get upset cause of the breakup?

alisha34886

Asked by alisha34886 at 1:21 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think so. Otherwise, why would they leave. They just go on their merry way! Too bad there are no men here to give their opinion. I would love to hear them!
    Iluvautumn

Answer by Iluvautumn at 2:26 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I'm sure they do at some point. They are human :o)
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:22 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Some guys do. I have a friend who experienced a really bad breakup around this time last year and it still bothers him a lot. It was his baby's mother, and she left him because of one fight and hasn't let him see his daughter and sued him for child support, even though he was already giving her money and buying things for her and the baby. He still cries to me a lot about her. He wanted to marry her and have a life with her, and she threw it away over one fight and moved in with one of her ex boyfriends (who is now her boyfriend), and she's taught her daughter to call the new guy "dada." It's so sad and makes me want to kill her or something.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:33 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Of course they do. I have 3 sons, and two brothers. It always amazes me that women can think that men don't hurt or have feelings. They aren't allowed to show those feelings in our society, but believe me, if they love someone they hurt, sometimes I think even more deeply than some women.....they usually just don't show it in front of other people.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:25 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Of course they do, they just don't show it in the same way we do.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:55 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Yes they do very much. My eldest son about went into a coma when his first gf broke up with him. Men hurt just like women but they have been taught by society not to show it to the outside world.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 9:13 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I'm sure they do, just like we miss our ex's
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 2, 2010