I need help with some college stuff?

I am wanting to start college but do online classes does anyone know any good online colleges that are cheap?? Being a single mother I don't have much money but I want to make a better life for my son and me. So any suggestions will help thank you.

countrymommie22

Asked by countrymommie22 at 1:27 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in

• I don't know, but here's a bump
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:59 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• have you went down to the local collage and asked them? they have online courses. i only go to class one day a week. maybe you could do that. plus you can get a grant going that route where you don't have to pay, thats how i'm going to school. good luck, i'm sorry i don't know any online schools.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 2:01 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Check your local community college, or whatever college is near you. Most of them offer online classes and you can probably qualify for financial aid if you fill out your FAFSA and have it submitted to that school.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:22 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• try a community college they maybe can offer you fininical aid. they do offer online classes. the university of phoenix has online classes
    stressedoutgran

Answer by stressedoutgran at 3:26 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Liberty University is about $3000 a semester for full time. That is the price of half time at my local community college.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:46 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Definitely look online at the local community college. University of Phoenix is also online, but it will be more expensive.
    Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:24 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• try searching online in ur area and good luck!
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:47 PM on Oct. 7, 2010

• Check out your local community colleges; they're usually cheaper than universities.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:45 AM on Oct. 26, 2010