does anyone know how to train yourself to be a clean freak????

i am not very good at the cleaning thing and i need some hints or ideas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• yeah if u were born in september and are a virgo u'll most probably be a clean freak! but if u werent then just think of the germs and dust mites around u and u'll start cleaning like crazy;]
    Anonymous

• get yourself on a routine make every monday mop day every tuesday you clean the bathroom, wednesdays you do the bedrooms, do a load of laundry every day, etc. Just get into the habit of it and once you see how well your hard work pays off and how great it feels to have a clean house you'll want to keep at it.
    little.miss.mom

Answer by little.miss.mom at 7:27 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Please when you figure it out please give me some ideas. I make myself lists and I always say to myself "Oh, I will do it tomorrow." Which never happens. I hate housework no matter what it is. Thank God for a husband that doesn't grip when he gets stuck doing it.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 7:38 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Ha, atleast ur hubby will help, i usually have to make mine guilty to help! Get pregnant and go through the nesting phase! Thats what did it for me, for a littl bit. I try to have a rule, I cant cook dinner till the dishes are done. (any more i think I guess we wont eat)
    Yea i should be cleaning now, but obviously im not! I usually like my home to smell good (dont ask) but we babysit my 23 month old nephew and everyone knows how that is!
    Florence_Moss

Answer by Florence_Moss at 8:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• ooh careful what you wish for. I have OCD ..and I would love to not be such a clean/neat/germ freak....it's awful
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 8:04 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I got this one!!! Buy a bagless vacuum. I swear to you, it has turned everyone I know crazy for vacuuming. You vacuum really well, see everything you picked up thinking you did a good job, but you can go over it and over it and see that there is more and more. Its nuts!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:58 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• lol on the first comment..im a virgo and i clean clean clean but certainly doesnt look like it sometimes! i used to never be a clean freak till i started watching "desperate housewives" and Bree is such a clean freak i have to say that i picked up a couple things from her and from those people that need 5 bottles of bleach a week, the ones with a disease..all of a sudden everytime i need bleach, i need 2 bottles all the time! one for laundry and one for my floors! i try not to ruin everyone's good time by cleaning up after them but thats what sundays are for, for me anyway!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:22 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I agreed with the post about nesting. Right before I had my daughter and for about a year after she was born, I was really crazy about making sure things were cleaned up. Now, I'm more focused on hanging out with her and playing silly toddler games, so cleaning takes a back seat to her, then to cafemom LOL
    baenglishwc05

Answer by baenglishwc05 at 10:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I'm a clean freak too,when i feel like it I clean really nice.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 1:12 AM on Oct. 24, 2008