Are cutsie socks (you know, with pictures and bright colors) considered cool or

hideous for tweens?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Im not sure about tweens but I only buy the brightest funkest colored socks for myself, that way I can always find the pair. IF I buy a black pair, they get lost it seems, I wear alot of dark colored clothes and the socks I dunno, but I can never match them if they arnt bright!! lol everyone loves to ask me to see my socks. I have done this for about 10 years now :)
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 1:41 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• My dd loves them. She's not a tween - she's 16, but she's worn them for yrs and yrs. A lot of her friends and classmates (even the ones that aren't her friends) seem to be into wearing them, too. Especially when they mix and match them.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:48 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Both of my daughters love them, they are 11 and 15. Neither one of them like the plain white socks.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:03 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• my cousin always loved them, she wouldn't wear plain white socks at all. she's 15 now.. but still gets them.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:37 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• My 12 yo dd love them! She has for years now!
    cat4458

Answer by cat4458 at 7:17 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• i always thought they were cool..
    Water_geM

Answer by Water_geM at 11:49 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Yeah... they're cool:-) I have a 12 y/o and a17 and 18 y/o... they ALL love bright colored socks and the crazier the better. The character socks... well, that just depends on the character! They wouldn't wear Hannah Montanna or anything like that! lol
    shellakers

Answer by shellakers at 11:51 PM on Oct. 2, 2010