Life over?

Am I the only Momma that feels like everything fun is suddenly drained out of my life? Well not EVERYTHING fun. Just a lot of it.
I adore Gauge but I miss going out and getting dressed...
Anybody else in my boat?

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 7:19 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in General Parenting

• I understand what you mean. I just look at it as if the word fun has adjusted to fit my life now. Fun means watching the world from a brand new point of view and learning about everything all over again with my son. It is wonderful and a miracle how it works out. On the other hand, I miss being smaller, I miss having time to get things done, having time for myself, baths, showers, sleeping through the night, looking nice, and all that other stuff. I am with you.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 7:28 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I know what you mean, but that's part of being a parent. Going out is something I do rarely, but I appreciate when I can.
    Anonymous