Is your home big enough for your family?

mp3mom

Asked by mp3mom at 1:37 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Home & Garden

• NO WAY...we had to move to this tiny condo due that the house we was renting went into foreclose and we was never able to get a hold of the landlord...it was such a low move on his part we payed the rent and he never made the mortgage payment...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:40 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Yes, and it could probably fit a lot more people if I could get rid of some of this crap, lol.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 1:38 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• yes perfect size we love it
    Proverbs3127

Answer by Proverbs3127 at 1:39 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• This current one is.We have big upstairs bedroom, the girls share a room, my son has a room by himself, and we have a finished basement where all my computer stuff and books are. We could make the living room area down here another room but it gets too cold. The only complaint I have is that we do not have a dining room. But, it's the first house we have ever lived in that was not attached to someone else's house (apartment/townhouse).
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:40 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I believe it is. The kids have their own room, we have a spare room and a family room that nobody every uses.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:47 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• yes
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:48 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Yes, it's just not big enough for all our stuff!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 2:02 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Yes, it's perfect. The kids both have their own rooms and we have an extra bathroom upstairs with our school room. In fact, it's a little bigger than we need, but I'm not setting up a guest room for the life of me.  It seems like when we have one of those we have guests stay for weeks at a time.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:01 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• we are blessed to have a home. Its not the largest or the fanciest. But it is where we raise my DD, where we connect with each other, where we build our life together. It is a 2 bedroom unit. Everyone has their own space, there is a place for everything, we do not feel like we are squished together nor do we feel like we are strangers. We are happy here.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 2:04 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• yes..jus enough space...although i wish i had a... "Dont Disturb Room" like my sis have in her house, as she calls it her room away from everyboby with a lock on the door..lol...wow.. it must b nice
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 2:30 AM on Oct. 2, 2010