Do you garden?

mp3mom

Asked by mp3mom at 1:38 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Nope. The joke in my family is that I can kill artificial flowers.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:54 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• This was our first year. We made big wooden boxes on legs and planted several types of peppers and tomatoes. We used the bagged soil instead of regular dirt. Our gardens are still blooming. I hate to break it to the newly budding peppers that it's about to get cold.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:41 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• i wish i could but i am deathly afraid of all the little animals insects that florida has...and to top it all everything i try to grow dies...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:45 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Sort of. We have strawberries and blueberries but I seem to kill everything else. I'm not even going to bother planting anything new next year.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 2:02 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I am going to start a garden next year. I really hope it works out well! We have three jackrabbits around here, that are super cute, but I think they might take my food:(
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:20 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Yes, I love it. I plant for butterflies and birds. I have a bird bath and a pond. I can relax in my garden fill with butterflies, the sound of birds and water from the pond. The mocking bird, blue jay always came to visit, sometimes the woodpecker and soon the cardinal once winter arrives.
    Bluejayjan

Answer by Bluejayjan at 10:18 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Yes, Veggies and Perennials and my DS & I are growing pumpkins for Halloween
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 6:04 PM on Oct. 2, 2010