Who does the grocery shopping for your household?

mp3mom

Asked by mp3mom at 1:42 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Shopping

• ME ME ME...lol if i was to send my husband he will get nothing and spend everything...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:43 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I do. I make the meal plans and the list. If I sent my husband to do ALL the shopping he would come home with a bunch of junk that I normally wouldn't buy and probably spend twice as much. He's a impulse buyer big time. LOL.

He will run to the grocery store for me if I need him to but he usually does come back with something extra even if it's something small. He means well but I'm definately better with the groceries and the money.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 1:50 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I do the grocery shopping....and the cooking. Like iNk-FrEaK said, my husband would buy nothing and spend it all. I've sent him for a gallon of milk, and he's managed to spend $50! Usually on every box of cereal that he sees on sale!! That and beer....
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:45 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Me & DF...but when he goes i have to send him with a list...bcuz he will come back with a bag of junk...lol
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 1:48 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I shop, cook and clean up. Hubby works hard and takes great care of us, so in my book he does his part.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:59 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Me! My DH couldn't handle it...LOL
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 7:17 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Both my husband and I. He buys the stuff at Walmart and I buy our Organic items at farmers markets, farmers or natural harvest stores.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:43 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I do, i find the deals and shop at well priced stores i also cook for the family so i know what i nedd but it's my least favorite thing to do!!!!
    Proverbs3127

Answer by Proverbs3127 at 1:45 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I do most of it, but my dh does some too.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:47 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• We usually go together.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 1:55 AM on Oct. 2, 2010