Okay ..... So Now my boobs are a little sore, I have a whitish dicharge am tired and kinda feel like I have a UTI but I am not peeing a ton only when I drink alot. Pregnant??? Way early signs??? HMMMM .., OPinions???

I want to be pg so bad!!!!!!!!!!!

momehopeful69

Asked by momehopeful69 at 7:25 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Hey, I'm in the same boat as you are now. Its still too early to tell for me. I want to be too! I even have a little bit of nausea too.

Well, Good Luck and hope you are!!!! =)
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 7:28 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• If you want to be bad enough you can trick your body into thinking you are and giving yourself every symptom! Even going so far as to actually tricking your body into missing a period! That's messed up i know! But also if you would just stop planning everything out and just let whatever happens happen you'll make it to your goal faster.
    Anonymous

• I agree you can trick you body and i've been trying to get pregnant i get all the signs but my test are always negative so i've given up and try not to think so much about it.
    Anonymous

• yeah i did that last month and was peeing alot and nauseas some days its gone now
    Anonymous