How can I become more... "in the mood"? adult content

My husband is always horney, and I honestly wish I was. And when I am- he is not... is there a way to become more horney? My gyno said to have sex even if Im not horney. At least once a week. lol, but she is also a OBGYN so I think its a set up..
But honestly, if I try to have sex without being horney, it hurts =( Is there a way to become "in the mood"? like a womans viagra?

stenhouse_baby

Asked by stenhouse_baby at 1:49 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• OMG - My hubby and your hubby must be long lost brothers!!! LOL.... Actually - switch OB/GYN's.... Samething my MD told me then another MD checked my hormone levels and I was pre-menapausal... Which equals no sex drive.... So now I'm on medicine, but my hubby still needs to back off - I mean OMG sometimes I feel like he's a teenager.... Push - push - push can really be a turn off - and that will certainly Dry me up!
    emily1230

Answer by emily1230 at 8:17 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Read porn. Write scenarios of things you've done, in as much detail as you can stuff in. Watch porn. Watch 9 1/2 Weeks.

Buy toys and books on sexual satisfaction and then follow the instructions: if it hurts, you're doing it wrong.

Your buddy there needs some training. If he's trying to dry hump you before he's bothered warming you up, of course it's going to hurt. A little effort and attention to detail on his part and voila! you'll be happy and ready and even interested in the idea by the time he's, uh... poking fun at you.

Or buy lube.

Women's viagra doesn't exist, but viagra does the same thing for women that it does for men: increases blood flow to a variety of places, which has a variety of effects. Putting you 'in the mood' is not on the list. Doesn't do that for men, either, btw: just gets them in the right shape to do whatever they might like to do, supposing they get in the mood.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:23 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• foreplay...

my hubby is pretty horny all the time and it doesn't take much to get me there if i'm not already, but sometimes he just wants it a little too much and a little too quickly. when he starts getting too impatient where he's not taking the time to make sure it's enjoyable for both of us i just tell him he needs to seduce me or something. he sometimes forgets it's fun to do that instead of just getting off real quick lol. foreplay allows you to get lubed up and for the proper muscles to loosen - if these things don't happen, you will be in pain. make it a challenge for him :-)
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:20 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Yes there is a womens viagra my dh keeps telling me need to get it
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:56 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I totally agree with Linda. Have him pay more attention to you before getting started. And go ahead and try to get in the mood even when you're not. And yes, your OBGYN is right. Having sex, even when you are not in the mood, will actually help you to get in the mood more often. Good luck and HAVE FUN!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 10:53 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• personally, drunk sex is the best,,, sometimes i put in a porno, and let him go to town, sometimes they turn me on and sometimes not, but it always seems like if a man massages you not in a hard way, a soft tickle way up and down your body while you lay in on your belly, it does it, cause they seem to hit the sensitive areas on your body... my hubby is a horn ball and i have a hard time ever getting in the mood cause of my meds, but when he does that to me,,, it drives me nots.....
    tjnorton

Answer by tjnorton at 1:28 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Read a romance novel
    martinmommy26

Answer by martinmommy26 at 3:24 PM on Oct. 2, 2010