Would you

If your boyfriend wrote something that wasn't true about you on his blog on myspace and you knew his password would you go on and erase it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Relationships

• is it bad or good?
    mamaxkitty

Answer by mamaxkitty at 7:28 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• yes
    hotmama541

Answer by hotmama541 at 7:29 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Bad He put messages that me and him wrote back and forth on it. and said that it was me and another guy.
    Anonymous

• hmmm... prob. not ... depends... if it's good or bad.... I'd go in and put something just as bad or good about him on there too so it looks like he is either bad-mouthing or complimenting himself...
    thomaspartyof7

Answer by thomaspartyof7 at 7:30 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• its not that easy im am pregnant with his baby which he is trying to say isnt his and we have a daughter who is 10m old
    Anonymous

• dont get married
    Anonymous

• Nope! I would sit back and keep watching! If you log on and erase it..1. It is gonna cause a pointless fight. 2. He will change his password and you can't get on there in the future. Just confront him.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 7:39 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I would be spite-ful and put a new blog that said "My girlfriend just dumped me and she's having my baby! Everything else I said about her is a Big Fat Lie, please forgive me."

Let him be surprised when he goes to log on the next time. The, get your stuff and get out. You don't need someone that will disrespect you like that.
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 7:42 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• yes
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 7:49 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Omg. I never say leave him... but leave him. It wont be easy... but life isnt easy.This will not be a good environment for your kids.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:33 PM on Oct. 23, 2008