For Halloween giving.... what is your design of giving?

Have you tried just gimick toys, and not candy? ?

I'd love to go and get some mini silly string like a case load, and just hand that out. Or tattoos, stampers, mini face-paint kits.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Holidays

• We always go out for halloween...and by the time we return home the kids are well in the house and done trick or treating...so i never buy candy bcuz it will jus be eaten by us...lol ...but yes that's a good idea..the kids would have something other than candy :)
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 2:14 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• no kids come to my neighborhood, but i would rather do that then just give candy.
    VERONICAS_MOM

Answer by VERONICAS_MOM at 2:24 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• We give out candy, pencils, popcorn packs, stickers, and small toys. I also have a few small plushes for babies and some Match Box cars for the 2 diabetic kids in the neighborhood
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 2:25 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• We are never home for Halloween so I can't comment on that, but I do the Halloween party at school(or rather pay for it). Last year, I bought pencils, individual bags of pretzels that were shaped as pumpkins, stickers and tatoos. The teacher was very happy that I didn't buy a bunch of candy.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:36 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Play-Dough,pretzels,pencils,erasers,crayons,organic gummy snacks.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 11:45 AM on Oct. 2, 2010