Do you like your job or just stay due to the economy?

NicolesMommy

Asked by NicolesMommy at 2:19 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• Love my job. We do Interior and Exterior Landscaping, which is really nice especially around the holidays when we set-up the holiday decorations for offices and get back great compliments. Sad thing is that they don't offer any maternity benefit, so for me it will be
    two months on maternity leave without pay....sad.
    sher1266

Answer by sher1266 at 10:00 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• i love my job...i work with the elderly..they keep you smiling:) and they have sooo much wisdom... and i love listening to their stories..wow...they all have stories to tell :)
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 2:23 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I don't hate my job. I get to be antisocial, no one bothers me, and I listen to audio books all day. Problem is I don't get paid much money. I haven't had a raise in 2 yrs. So yeah that economy is making it suck. But I also have excellent benefits so I couldn't replace it by going somewhere else.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 7:37 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I love the kids I work with but not the adults
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 8:07 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I love it, what is not to love..I work from home with my kids here, I make a FT income (and my cost of living is double to quadrupile the national avg--NOT GOOD) I get to help families everyday reach financial goals, FOR REAL,a nd find the justice they didn't even know they could have!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 8:47 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I love my job. I work as Financial Consultant in the mutual insurance company and I like to help people to plan their financial future and achieve their financial goals.
    AnittaT

Answer by AnittaT at 9:36 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• i actually like my job . its not the best pay ever but its just extra money for me .. i work the front desk at a hotel ..which is nice meet different people ..we even have firefighters from venezuela come her and a guy who comes every month form england .. so its kinda of a fun job
    chulafromhtown

Answer by chulafromhtown at 9:58 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I hate my job. It's hard, long 12 hr shifts and my boss is a terror. I'm on leave right now but plan on going back in December, a month after baby's born. The only plus is that most days I come out making 9-10 dollars an hour (sometimes more! Once it was $15 bucks an hour!) , which is really good for still being in school...it's that or minimum wage!
    Evansmommy91

Answer by Evansmommy91 at 10:41 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I like my job, what is there not to like, I work at home, I have a flexible schedule, my boss is mostly understanding, I get a lot of vacation time. I have been there 12 years, so I am not going anywhere.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:47 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I have been a nurse for 30 years and am semi-retired; work on call. I like my job and love the flexibility-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2010