do you have to be on a certain level to...

earn certain awards? I just saw an award given to someone, so I went & looked through the list of awards, & I did not see that particular award listed.

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 2:21 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You have to be level 30 something to get the homecoming queen award. There might be others.... not sure!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:39 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• There is a list of basic awards. Then as you earn those awards, new ones unlock. You will move through the levels if you are earning awards because they are based solely on activity and activity comes with points, but you don't really have to be any particular level for most of the awards. Some are event oriented as ell you can only earn them at certain times and they won't be available any other time.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:54 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I think most of the general awards for like Just for Fun or General parenting you earn just by answering so many questions. After that new ones will be unlocked giving you a chance to earn others. Some of the others you earn by getting so many bumps or for answering so many questions or by participating for so many days in a row. I don't think you have to be on any specific level except as Sherri mentioned for the Homecoming award which is level 30.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 9:06 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• It depends on which awards. The category ones unlock in order, and so do some of the others, like you earn one award and the next one in the sequence pops up. Homecoming queen is level 33.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:11 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Looks like you already got your answer, so I will just bump you.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:53 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Looks like you already got your answer,
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 2:29 PM on Oct. 2, 2010