What are popular toys for 3 year olds right now?

My daughter LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba, anything and everything that has to do with babies, and blocks.

dawnmarie2012

Asked by dawnmarie2012 at 7:32 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My kid is crazy about cats. She loves stuffed toys, books or anything cat related. She also likes anything Spongebob. I try to stay away from super, expensive, high-tech toys. She plays with it a few days and the it gets shoved to the bottom of the toy box.
    She likes blocks, books and crayons. She will do anything to sit and color.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 7:38 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• my 3 year old daughter wants everything on tv so i dont know whats popular lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I hate Christmas season. The amount of commercials....oh my gosh. My 2 girls (toddlers) want EVERYTHING they see. They could be in the next room and if they hear my tv with a toy commercial, they will yell "I want that for christmas mommy". Yeah, its that bad. I have no idea what we are getting them. One is almost 5 and one is almost 3.
    Amanda52007

Answer by Amanda52007 at 10:28 AM on Oct. 24, 2008

• My niece wants all that Puppy in My pocket, Kitty In my Pocket and Pony in my Pocket but she made clear she did NOT want Jungle in my pocket lol
    Dont they make a Yo Gabba Gabba Gutiar? And my Niece loved Princess stuff when she was that age, Dress Up stuff, Shoes, jewelry.
    andrea_smkns

Answer by andrea_smkns at 12:06 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• DD will be getting a Fisher Price dollhouse, some snap pop beads I found at Target, Sleeping Beauty on dvd and several books. That's all I have for now, but it's only the middle of November
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Nov. 7, 2008