You you (a woman) get off/cum without orgasm? -TMI sex question adult content

yes this is is serious question and yes I went to sex ed class in HS!
My SO and I have had sex before where I get a little wet but no biggie. Then there are times, like tonight, where I end up soaked! He keeps teasing that I "squirt". And I think he makes a game of it to see how many times he can make me do it (just by playing with me) before making him have sex with me.
Well like tonight, he played his "game" (as i call it. he may not really make a game of it- it just seems like it sometimes) and teased that it must have felt really good because I have the bed soaked and we hadn't even began sex yet. But it really didn't feel all that great or anything. I mean it felt good but not orgasm good. I didn't have the heart to tell him he didn't do it for me. But is that possible? Cum without orgasm? Why do I sometimes get so wet down there?

Mom.Since07

Asked by Mom.Since07 at 2:49 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• The glands that lubricate the vagina can be induced to squirt and, as you have discovered, that has no relation to orgasm.

For fun, you can do the same for your SO with his prostate gland: just inside the anus, on the front wall, you can press hard against a walnut-sized bump and, with practice, trigger ejaculation without even an erection, much less orgasm.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:02 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Yes, you can get that soaked from no orgasm. He was playing with your G-spot. Squirting happens from your G-spot. Orgasms happen from your clitoris or the stimulation of both at the same time.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 3:13 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I have that issue too !! Its annoying
    XdollskinX

Answer by XdollskinX at 5:29 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I'm very sensitive down there and always end up soaked way before orgasm. Personally, I don't mind, as long as my boyfriend likes it that way, we're good
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 7:07 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I could until pre-menopause set in. Now I can hardly do anything anymore!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:40 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• oh believe me hunny, my husband does the same thing to me. He taught me and i actually love it, its a rush... I can do that forever before i have an orgasm,, i soak the bed and floor and than some,,, let er rip, it may not do anything for you in ways, but it seems to be a fetish for men and just let him do it.... besides, you have a gift cause some women cant do it and they get pist... you the girl....
    tjnorton

Answer by tjnorton at 1:20 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• my husband is mad cuz I cant do that
    mommaofemma

Answer by mommaofemma at 12:19 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• It's your body preparing your vagina for sex. This is your natural lubrication.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:31 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• my husband is mad cuz I cant do that
    ---
    He should get over it because it's not your fault.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:35 AM on Oct. 9, 2010