Do you believe in psychics on line?

I had a very awkward situation here about a question. I guess she was following my questions and figured out about who I was talking about while I was under anon. She proceeded to tell me that this guy would get in trouble with a much younger underage girl. WTH? That is crazy and so why would someone do that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't believe in psychics, period.

I do believe that people can make some astonishingly accurate guesses, and when people know you at all, they can see into your life with more clarity than you might like, but psychic requires neither guesses nor information.

Since they get it wrong way too often for their rare right guesses to look intentional, and their marks give out the information they need to appear to get it right (google 'how to fake a cold reading' for a laugh), the whole thing is clearly (often expensive) fakery.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:27 AM on Oct. 2, 2010