Flu symptoms for the last 2 days...Sign of pregnancy?! adult content

This is our 3rd month in a row of trying! My last period was September 15th I've been having 27-28 day cycles. On my ovulation calender it stated that my highest dates of fertility were from the 23rd to the 28th (the 28th being my "most fertile day"). We were having unprotected sex on every odd day 23,25,27 & the 29th. I know it's too soon to really tell, for the most part. I noticed that I have had "flu like" symptoms for the past 2 days. No fever, or the chills just that aching feeling in your back, and legs;pretty much all over. I have noticed that my lower back has been in pain & I feel like I'm getting menstrual cramps just like days before my period is due (which isn't due until 10/12). Last month I mistook sore breasts & cramps as symptoms for pregnancy because my period was a week late, when it actually arrived I was dissapointed to say the least. Are the Flue symptoms early signs of pregnancy?!
Thank you!

love2love1013

Asked by love2love1013 at 3:30 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I didn't get flu symptoms until about the 5th week. but the sore full breasts were almost immediate, but every person is different. Wait till your period is supposed to start if it hasn't started within a week after, take a test. Thats what I would do anyways...
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 5:49 AM on Oct. 2, 2010