Ewwww, I wish it would stop!!! adult content

OK. u know how when ur pregnant u kinda discharge a little and u have a small ordor coming from ur vagina? well ever since I had my youngest I have been dicharging on a daily basis and it has a foul odor to it. I dunno what to do. I dont have medicaid or health insurance to go see a doctor. its getting really annoying cause i gotta either wear a pad daily or my underwear will be wet and stinky. I know this is alot but im despret. please help!!! please no harsh or bad comments. THANKS!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Health

• iu cant really remember if i had that or not....but you why you try goin to a clinic and see what they have to say
    Erin198623

Answer by Erin198623 at 5:00 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I had that. Just douche and wear a liner. that is what I did and it tapered off...
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 5:27 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• CVS has a PH balance kit to see if maybe you have a yeast or vaginosis, which can happen after giving birth. Try some yougurt, it have bionic in it, which can help balance out your vaginal PH. Goog luck!
    momsbreak5654

Answer by momsbreak5654 at 6:22 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• It sounds like you most likely have BV. If you want to get rid of it without going to the doctor you can take a clove of garlic take the outside peel off, squish it just enough so that the juices can come out. Then take some unflavored dental floss tie it around the garlic and insert it in the vagina. You may have to do this for a couple of days. Garlic is anti-bacterial, and can kill yeast.
    tanya_marieh

Answer by tanya_marieh at 7:25 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I'd recommend a trip to the OBGYN if the odor is foul. Maybe try looking for low-income clinics?
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 9:52 AM on Oct. 2, 2010