Have a ? for anyone out there, If you were married for a little over a year and you just found out the person you married cheated on you 3 weeks before u got married & to top it off they ended up having a baby by the person they cheated on you with. How would you feel & what would u do??????

starletsadet

Asked by starletsadet at 5:31 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• It would depend. If he was honest about it and came clean about it, I would probably try to work it out if it had been that long ago, but if you had to find out a different way, drop him.
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 5:33 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• If it just now came to light after being married for a year, that would be incredibly tough to deal with. The cheating is bad enough but the baby, that would put it over the top for me. I would feel like I got lied to every day for a year. My husband and I have been through some rough times, some things were his doing and some things were just life but hiding cheating and a baby would probably be something I could not get over.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:45 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I would tell him to pack his bags...and go take care of the person and child that were apparently more important mainly bc he had no respect for you and he didnt use protection..if he really loved you he wouldnt have done what he done...
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 5:51 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• wow had that happened to me i probably would have gotten the hell out of the marriage. cheating is "really bad" - then there's cheating without protection - but hiding a baby for several months after it's born and the whole pregnancy? did he not know? in any case, this doesn't sound like what you signed up for - if you stay, this affects the rest of your life.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 6:03 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I'm sorry. I honestly don't know what I would do. My first instinct would be just to leave now, but everyone says that until it happens to them. Really the only one that can decide what to do is you. I just know I would never feel the same about my partner again.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:18 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• You poor thing. I really cant imagine what you must be thinking & feeling right now. You will have to decide if you can get past this, find a way to forgive him, & rebuild the broken trust. Try a counselor to help you work thru this- whether you go alone or together. What any of us would do in this situation really doesnt matter- you have to make this difficult decision & live w/ the outcome. I wish you all the best.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:54 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• i would get a divorce for sure.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:00 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• After a year of marriage, I found out he cheated on me before our wedding but he go the female pregnant too. The cheating I might, big might have been able to get over. But unprotected sex with her and she got pregnant and he probably will have to pay child support and I will have to see this kid cause he will probably get visitation right.  And we have not even had a child yet.  No I would divorce him.. She can have him.

Answer by louise2 at 7:15 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• He'd be gone. Infidelity is a automatic divorce in my eyes.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 7:32 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I'm sorry hun...I'd probably get rid of him
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 8:00 AM on Oct. 2, 2010