What order do you... adult content

wash in when you do a whore bath? Face, pits, crotch is how I do it, but I was worrying about getting deodorant on my cooter. So what do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That seems backwards to me... shouldn't you wash your cooter before you wash your face?? LOL
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 8:09 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I swear I think common sense runs thin on this website.... You never use the same rag/sponge/what ever you use, on your body and face. I use a rag to wash my body from neck down and then another for my face. For goodness sakes.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 8:13 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• hmmmmmmmmmmm
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 8:33 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Whore bath?
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:42 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• A sponge bath, a chorus girl bath, an Amish bath (regional), ya know, just to hit the hot spots without taking a shower? Short on sense of humor this morning, are we? LOL It is in the "just for fun" section. I mean seriously, who hasn't done this at some point? I'm not going to shower just to go to the gym and get all sweaty so I can come home and shower again. There is nobody there I want to impress that much. ha! I think the order listed is best. If you rinse your washcloth in between...err...areas...you're probably ok with the deodorant. LOL
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 10:29 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I personally would not wash my vag before my face, but that's just me. And if I am at the gym or something then I wipe my underarms with a towel and put on a fresh coat of deodorant before I head out and can take a shower.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:02 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I would go from top to bottem, and if you have enough soap the deoderant shouldnt get where it shouldnt.
    icn_mom

Answer by icn_mom at 7:04 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• what the hell is a whore bath?
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:51 AM on Oct. 3, 2010