Tubal Reversal

Just wondering if anyone has had the Tubal Reversal Surgery done. I am going to have in done in 2009 at Chapl Hill in N.C. and was looking to connect with others who have had ths experience.

Asked by thomaspartyof7 at 8:05 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in General Parenting

• i have not personally had a tubal reversal, but i have assisted a doctor in the surgery. i work as i surgical tech and have seen the procedure work well. it is a simple procedure that removes the scar or ring on the fillopian tube and rejoins the two ends for a new opening for the tubes to pass eggs.

i hope that your procedure goes well and good luck!

Answer by madismummy at 11:01 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I haven't had it done yet but I am hoping like you to have a TR in 2009. I am choosing Dr. Levin in Louisville KY. I have seen Dr. Berger's website but I personally feel more comfortable with Dr. Levin. At any rate, I wish you the best of luck.

Answer by April_418 at 7:46 PM on Nov. 24, 2008