Are there children in hell?

As people were defending god destroying lands because of the sins of the mothers and fathers. Hence the reason children were destroyed. IF so, then those kids would be in hell with their parents, correct?

sahmamax2

Asked by sahmamax2 at 9:04 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Religious Debate

• I don't believe that there are children in hell. You have to read the entire Bible to get a sense of what God's judgment on those people was all about.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:06 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• i guess..if you want there to be.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:09 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• No. Children are safe. A baby, for instance, can't sin. He doesnt even know right from wrong!
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 9:10 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• what happend to children being born a sin?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:11 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• If children are safe, then why did god kill children simply b/c of the sins of their parents?
    sahmamax2

Comment by sahmamax2 (original poster) at 9:12 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• "You have to read the entire Bible to get a sense of what God's judgment on those people was all about. "

What a wonderful NON answer.
    sahmamax2

• Personally I think that is CRAZY!! Children are innocents...they have no choice in how or who they are born to, that is like saying children with disabilities are born to their parents as a punishment..because of their sins...no there are'nt children in Hell
    heathers5500

Answer by heathers5500 at 9:31 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• This is a very interesting question, I am going to give you a bump.
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 9:40 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I don't believe that ANYONE is in hell,except for maybe the "hell" we create for ourselves and our fellow men here on Earth.
    GingerKitten

Answer by GingerKitten at 10:10 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I don't believe there are children in hell - even if I believe it existed, I don't believe that children would go there, especially merely because their parents may have been.

But, again, I don't believe there is a hell, so I don't believe anyone is there.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:19 AM on Oct. 2, 2010