Yes, we have DONE IT!!

For all the people who always wonder and question and wonder I just want to say that i am living proof that WAH is totally possible...Dedication and a little commitment pays off BIG TIME...we hit our 1year mark and have been heavily rewarded with our efforts but the company giving us a 300.00 a month extra car bonus in cash!

I still am a FT SAHM and PT WAHM, I do not have parties, or products and and STUFF, so it is possible!
Keep going, keep finding, keep doing..ITS TOTALLY WORTH LIFESTYLE in your LIFE.

Happymom2-2

Asked by Happymom2-2 at 9:26 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• Ugh, advertising without actually breaking CM guidelines, just as annoying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I wasn't advertising at all..purposely in fact. I was encouraging others who are always on here looking to keep going..it is real and possible..and that I have seen major results in just the past year.
    Happymom2-2

Comment by Happymom2-2 (original poster) at 10:32 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• WELL SAID HappyMOM! There isnt anything wrong in letting people know that working from home actually works. I too work from home.3 of the 4 of my children have work from home type jobs/businesses. the 4th one is only 15, so shes not quite ready yet. LOL! It takes dedication and perseverance. Most dont want to put the required time into what it takes to work from home and actually see it into success. The expectation is "I want it! I want it NOW!" so of course they are the ones whos going to slam you when you are successful! BRAVO! Kudos to you for being strong and speaking up! I dont see where your advertising, just let people know that you've DONE IT! Nothing wrong with that. There are plenty of Moms who need to hear that kind of success as they too are trying to achieve what your talking about! Speak up then speak louder!
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 9:27 AM on Oct. 3, 2010