would like to know when, she can start hav some cracker

i have a wonderful daugther she is almost 7 month
thank s all

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Kids' Health

• That all depends on how hard it is. They sell baby crackers called 'Mum mum's in the baby food section that my LO loved, you might try those.
    Cheryn

Answer by Cheryn at 8:10 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• I started giving my baby mummums when he was about 6 months old and he still eats them sometimesat 17months old! They melt in their mouth. I think that it would be fine to start giving him crackers and things like that. I did with all three of my kids and they loved it. Also walmart has some biter biscuits that are good for them too. Just make sure to keep an eye on him at all times..
    3boys2luv

Answer by 3boys2luv at 9:54 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• Use your gut. If the baby's ready you will know.. I was always worried about when my son could do this and when he should do that...after a while I started trusting myself and my son, and I do what I feel is right for him.. No one knows your baby better than you do. Good luck.
    mommyluvsphilip

Answer by mommyluvsphilip at 10:24 PM on Oct. 23, 2008