breastfeeding, birth control, antibiotic, cramping.. adult content

I am breastfeeding,(baby is 4 months) on the minipill, and haven't started my period yet. I've been cramping for the past week and am nervous I am pregnant again. Sunday I finished up an antibiotic. My doctor told me I didn't need to use back up since I was still breastfeeding because the mini pill and nursing alone is like double birth control. But with both pregnancies I had cramping immediately. I've also all of a sudden been having alot of discharge which I haven't had hardly any the past few months so I have NO clue what that could mean. I took a test two days ago just because I was at the end of my pack of bc and always do at the end of the month. But I'm not sure if I should take another test or when since I don't have a period yet! Please give my our thoughts.
Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Take a test and call your ob/gyn
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:31 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• My doctor told me even when you are breastfeeding and on some form of BC, after 3 months you can still get pregnant. I would go get checked just to make sure.
    s_harden

Answer by s_harden at 8:57 PM on Oct. 2, 2010