I've only had sex with one person. SEX Pros please help!

Ok...so I've only been with one man and that was my husband. I am now divorced and starting to date again. I'm 34 years old and I feel like a 16 yo who has never been with a man!

I know this sounds stupid, but how do I have sex with someone else? I mean I know HOW to have sex, LOL...but how do I start it? What do I do to let the other person know I want to? How do I make the move and if he makes the move, how do I follow. Where do you start? What position do you start with...I have soooo many questions!!

I feel so stupid asking this, but I'm going to feel even more stupid if I don't know what to do when the time comes.

Please help a somewhat "newbie"!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Don't despair, you will get body signs and language to guide you, use your instinct to know when it feels right.  Don't rush into anything that will make you regret. It is hard to get into the game when you have been out it for a while but you will catch on soon, enjoy your new found freedom.

Answer by older at 10:05 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• bumped ya!

Answer by older at 10:06 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Don't think/worry about it too much...just let things progress naturally and you'll be fine.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 10:07 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• The new person may not have the exact signs and moves that your ex husband did, but he will for sure let you know that he is ready to take it to the next level. And when you are BOTH ready to take it to the next level, it will all flow pretty naturally. You will know what to do. Good luck, momma!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 10:37 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• let it all come naturally.
    Water_geM

Answer by Water_geM at 11:48 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Just be yourself! Let things happen naturally.....and be VERY choosy.....respect yourself and demand they respect you.....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 12:47 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• i was there hunny, i just made the first move as far as kissing and took control, i thought, hell, if this is gonna happen im gonna make it happen and see how it goes,,, it was hard because the man was different than my ex that i was use to but it takes time, cause he was married at one time to and use to the same thing, so we made it work and tried new things, never compared each other to our exes and we are now married..... life is great,,,, good luck
    tjnorton

Answer by tjnorton at 1:10 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• It will all happen naturally, just don't think about it too much. Just let things happen. =)
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:17 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• geez, i'm sorry - i guess i should have skipped this question - i married my hub at age 20 and was a virgin when i married him - thank God, he had a minor in health, so we got through our wedding night - lmao - we've been married for 46 happy years and we have never been unfaithful to each other - i pray every night that i go before he goes - because there ain't no way i would ever venture out into that world today - don't expect to take me to dinner and then take me to bed - don't settle, honey - that's the best advice i can give you - when you find someone special, it will come to you naturally - stop worrying and just have fun!!!
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 1:22 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• dont let it bother u go with the flow and everything will be just fine
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 3:04 PM on Oct. 2, 2010