What are your plans for a Saturday?

Our town college has it's home coming so there is a parade downtown and then I am going to do a bit of shopping, I have my grandson for a while while his dad is doing the catering for the college homecoming and then I suppose I'll have to come home do laundry, wash my car and I'd like to move some of my flowers around.
How about you?

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:55 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Cleaning day! I finally have some energy to whip this house back into shape!
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 9:58 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• lunch at the Chinese place,grocery shopping,and helping my mom organize her garage

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:01 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Breakfast at IHOP, movie at 1:30, come home for a late lunch and some quiet/reading time, having my 5yo's pictures taken at 6, then coming home for dinner that's already in the crock pot.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 10:03 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I promised the kids I woud take them to the store, then DH and I are going to Nickelback tonight!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:17 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• My aunt is taking my kids on a plane ride later. Then my SIL is taking myds kids on a haunted train ride and then it is back to the fair lol. I am going to listen to my cousins band play at the fair while my kids are on the train ride.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 10:23 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I'm working this afternoon but this evening we're going to "The Everything you Wanted to Know about Sex" exhibition with friends.   Last year I got a bargain on bed sheets.  Two king size sets, 600 count Egyptian cotton for a grand total of $60! 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:30 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• We're going to Disneyland today so that usually takes up the entire day. We'll have a picnic there as the weather is great and probably eat dinner somewhere on our way home.
    My best friend is coming with us with her daughter who's my daughter's best friend!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 10:40 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• just cleaning my house and getting ready to start some laundry once i can get away from the computer long enough LOL
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 10:54 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Celebrating my anniversary with my Husband.
    Sugar S.

Answer by Sugar S. at 11:34 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Taking DS to Kung-Fu then to the Fire Department to their open house then we are off to Department of Public works open house then I am going shopping for a few things for myself.=)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 11:39 AM on Oct. 2, 2010