i need my posts to be deleted

but the owner is being petty and refusing to. i need to know how to get them deleted thanks!! i cant do it myself, i dont have access.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I thought there was an option at the bottom of each post.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:03 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Hmmm, not sure you can if you do not have access to that group anymore. Click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page and ask the CM team about it.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:05 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• if you dont have access to the group, you dont have access to the buttons.

mrs.pyle

Answer by mrs.pyle at 10:05 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Another thought, have you tried hovering over the "Groups" tab at the top of the page and clicking on "My posts" or "My replies" and see if you can get to them that way?
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:06 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• i dont have access to the group
    mrs.pyle

Answer by mrs.pyle at 10:09 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• well that would have been ideal wouldnt it ? however, there is no rejoining, there was no chance to erase anything.
    mrs.pyle

Answer by mrs.pyle at 10:18 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Wow I feel sorry about what is happening and some times we as people can be real mean. I hope you find away to get your post off. I feel like if you leave a group they should delete your post. Then again I have always been a customer service girl. And hate to disappoint any one. Not a as.... kisser but a people person. Even though at times I can be down right rude. Then at times I am the nices person in the world.
    dorotheabrown37

Answer by dorotheabrown37 at 11:30 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Click the contact us button at the bottom of the page and plead your case with Cafemom.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:10 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• If there has been a TOS issue you can contact CM and ask them to delete the offending post however, there is no real way to get all of your posts deleted short of you doing it yourself. Outside of a TOS issue or personal information such as address (etc), group admins do not have to delete posts made to the group. The only thing you can try is talking to CM, they usually side with the group on this issue. They just don't like to delete posts.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 12:48 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• You might want to consider deleting your account and starting over as an option, if all other methods fail.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 12:57 PM on Oct. 2, 2010