easy cheap dinner for two?

do any of you have a very cheap and easy recipe just for me and my SO for tonight? thanks ladies!!!

Brianna-Ravae

Asked by Brianna-Ravae at 11:05 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I am making tuna helper. I bought it on sale--both the tuna and the helper weeks ago and we are alone tonight. Easy cheap dinner for us.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:08 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• How cheap is cheap and what do you have on hand?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:08 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Spaghetti
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 11:09 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• pretty much like less then 20$ and were going shopping for the ingredients.
    Brianna-Ravae

Comment by Brianna-Ravae (original poster) at 11:10 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Last night we took out some thing from the freezer and we both cooked it togather. Now with that said the easy and cheap dinners that we share are a sub with a seven dollar bottle of wine from publix. Or a salad with meat some times we just eat off the same plate. We went to dinner a few nights ago and slipt a plate of food. Most of the time we cook togather and it could be what ever little bits the kids have left over from their cooking. in the mornings we do the same thing a piece of fish a few shrimp. a ball of ground beef, a chicken breast. but then again we are both crazy about food. cook togather and bounce things of of each other. it is cheap and fun.
    dorotheabrown37

Answer by dorotheabrown37 at 11:17 AM on Oct. 2, 2010