What's one thing that your DH/SO does that really turns you on?

I'm talking the little things that don't even pertain to sex. For me, it's the way he holds his fork while he eats. His forearms are so nice, I just want to bite into 'em. LOL......Ok, now your turn ladies!

Gretchen0122

Asked by Gretchen0122 at 8:42 PM on Oct. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Coming home dirty from work, in his work clothes..But don't touch me till after the shower..LOL
    Anonymous

• I know this is going to sound cliche, but I think he is completely sexy when he is doing the dishes. Its usually without his shirt on and he's really muscular, and watching him juggle requests from our daughter and focus on what he is doing just makes me think "there's my family" and its so hot to me.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:50 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• hahaha! that was funny!! omg!!! ok...well sometimes when he's working on something like building something with wood and he's hammering and then ill catch a glimpse of his forarms flexing it will turn me on a little. Sometimes i ask him to flex for me so i can just see his muscle and with his sexy tattoo's, it really gets me going!!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:51 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• It's when he is totally irritating me, then he will stop and wink at me. Time stops and I just have to catch my breath!!
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 9:01 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• When he's mowing the lawn...not sure why?? When he calls me "baby". When he's lifting somethiing heavy and his muscles are all tight!! When he rocks and sings to our grandson.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 9:40 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• When he is on the web cam and he stretches his arms over his head and I can see his Biceps. OMG!! SUCH A TURN ON!!! He's got great arms! and when he's taking his shirt off after he comes home from work and I can see the 'V'! OMG! I can't wait till he comes home so I can kiss him and he can hold me again!
    kimbercase26

Answer by kimbercase26 at 11:23 PM on Oct. 23, 2008

• LOL, I love this question. I like following him up the stairs. He has a very nice Bum. I can't help put pinch it. I loved watching him build the tree house with my son. It those biceps, girls, gotta luv em. And I was smirking so much about when "evilabbysmom" said the "wink" thing. OMG, my husband will be watching me get so frustrated and irritated with his teasing and do the wink. I always laugh and blush. So sexy.
    Meerkatie

Answer by Meerkatie at 8:24 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• oh man, you guys are gonna think i'm a freak but the day i had my daughter, when he held her for the first time, this was after we were in our room and all, he turns with her in his arms and looks at me, and says "thank you" and i could've banged him through the wall. my daughter wasn't even 2 hours old but i was ready to jump his ass.
    and i love when he does anything wiht his hands, like laying down the floor in the living room, or painting the walls...omg...
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:11 AM on Oct. 28, 2008