Just Between Friends sale

Ok, not sure if anyone is familiar with this (I believe) nationwide consignment sale. If you do know what I am talking about, do you need to bring cash to buy anything, or do they have registers where you can pay with a debit card?

Miss-Baby-Baker

Asked by Miss-Baby-Baker at 11:27 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Shopping

• The one that is occuring near me this weekend says they accept cash and Visa, MasterCard, Discover and ATM/Debit.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 11:51 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Thanks for the answer! I tried looking on the web page but I didn't see anything. Where did you find the information for the sale in your area?
    Miss-Baby-Baker

Comment by Miss-Baby-Baker (original poster) at 12:08 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I went to the jbf site and the method of payment was under "event details" on the left hand side of the page.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 12:35 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Hey Ladies...you can always find the most current info by going to their website www.jbfsale.com and finding the sale(s) nearest to you. I love them...going to two this month myself!
    MrsWig

Answer by MrsWig at 10:43 AM on Oct. 3, 2010