What do the women at your local bar usually talk about? Have you ever overheard an interesting or funny conversation that doesn't revolve around family or work?

rachelcat

Asked by rachelcat at 11:33 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• the other night my boy friend and I sneak out to the bar. While we was there this lady came over to us and ask to sit with us as she and her boy friend was playing a game of hide and seek. they would go to diffirent tables and hide in the crowd while the other one look for them. The funn thing was while she was hiding from him he was hiding under our table from her. LoL i just laughed at the whole thing
    dorotheabrown37

Answer by dorotheabrown37 at 11:41 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• OUR Local Bar? I haven't been there. Usually it is filled with grumpy old men,discussing how the world is going to hell, how someone had a bypass or someone else bought a new tractor. Or young gross guys with mullets who are hoping to pick up a woman who wears lowcut belly shirts. Heh.
    No,I prefer a nice restaurant and a glass of Merlot if I go out.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:44 AM on Oct. 2, 2010