Any idea what this fluttery feeling could be?

I had unprotected sex 5 almost 6 days ago, he did bust in me...im due for my period in 6 days so we had sex 12 days before i was due for my period...today i have this fluttery feeling in the center of my stomach and also i had it in the middle and left side of my lower abdomen and it makes me feel alittle nauseous..any ideas? Oh & also my lower abdomen is alot more bloatted then normally before i get my period.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Health

• GAS... No way you would feel movement if you had unprotected sex 6 days ago.. You would need to be at least double digit weeks pregnant for movement..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:40 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• some people experience fluttering in the first term....

were you trying to conceive?
    Water_geM

Answer by Water_geM at 11:45 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• no it's gas, and the people who claim to feel the movement that early when the baby is the size of a poppy seed have gas too
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:49 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Too soon to feel a baby move unless you were already pregnant for a while. Is this the first time you've had unprotected sex?
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 11:56 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• It is GAS - you don't have to be farting to have GAS - it would explain the bloat & nausea too. You would not be feeling a baby moving if you conceived 5-6 days ago - it's still dividing cells IF you conceived. IF you conceived it wouldn't even have attatched to your uterus yet. You are NOT feeling a baby move unless you got pregnant 17+ weeks ago and haven't figured it out yet. It is GAS.
    Anonymous

• Its gas. I get fluttering when I'm gassy.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 1:53 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• gas . gas . gas .. i get that sometime and i kno i aint getting pregnant .. (tubes tied)
    chulafromhtown

Answer by chulafromhtown at 4:27 PM on Oct. 3, 2010