clomid?

i was reading the women take clomid it help the get preggo. i have my iud taken out in dec. of 09 and havent had ne luck getting pregnant, i have have gotten preggers 2 times in the past once while on bc pills. i was wondering if this is something that i should look into while ttc? thanks ladies

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 11:49 AM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Since it's been nearly a year, I would make an appointment with your OB/GYN. S/he will ask questions and do tests to determine what is going on. I would also ask about having your partner tested to make sure nothing is going on that side as well. Ask about clomid.

A lot of women get pregnant on it. There are of course risk factors like twins/multiples and others that I forget as it's been a while. You can also ask about seeing a fertility specialist. That was what worked the most for me.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:59 AM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Do you ovulate? Clomid is a medication to trigger ovulation so if you are ovulating, it's not for you. Use a test kit to see whether you are or not.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 12:24 AM on Oct. 3, 2010