so i put a recording device in my mans car, because every night he goes in there to make a phone call and smoke a cig. to relax ( so he say ) but why in the car away from me ....what there to hide , if ur jus talking to a friend!!!!

well, he some how found the device and won't let me talk to him about it or explain why i did so. this has been an on going issue that he knows i don't like him talking in his car, but he still does it, does,t miss a night!!! I'm so pissed that he found it and erased the recording ...i thought i finally had him and would have the answers i need .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Somethings fishy! If he can't tell you why he does this, you have reason to be suspicious.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 12:08 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Girl, he's cheating on you. Why do you need to hear specifics, it's pretty freaking obvious.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:08 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• you have your answer now as to why he has to talk on his phone in the car.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Im not cheating but go talk in my car or outside for privacy and so i can hear the person better.It is SO ANNOYING to sit and try to talk with children around or someone asking who it is every few seconds.I dont like when people try and listen to me when im on the phone and i do not do it to others..i always leave the room..Maybe next time plan the device better and smaller so he cant find it...
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 12:14 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• You know, instead of worrying, just leave him. Especially ifg you are that convinced that he's cheating
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:19 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I agree with the first three answers... and with ryan. I also walk out of the room if I'm making a more important phone call, my immediate family doesn't mind the noise, BUT before I do, I tell DH something along the lines of, "I'm gonna go into the bedroom and change Kalynn's dr appointment"... I let him know whg I'm calling, and why before hand. This cancels out any confusion, frustration, or wondering. Trust shouldn't be an issue, and your man should be willing to tell you who he's calling.
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 12:22 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• If he's hiding from you and wont talk to you about it he may very well be cheating. But at the same time, it could be something as innocuous as he needs to be able to hear his own thoughts. I'd keep an eye on it but i wouldnt push the issue.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 12:25 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• You have your answers....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 12:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Why not tell him BEFORE you put it in his car that you had a problem with it and wanted to talk about it. You could have said that if there was an issue to work out or if he was/is cheating, it would be better to just be out with it and start the divorce paperwork.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:39 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• how did he find it, where did you put it at! try it again just put it in a better place, eww that would piss me off too
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 12:48 PM on Oct. 2, 2010