How do I use a Parents of Invention Ring sling??

I was given a Parents of Invention Ring sling and its so long I can't figure it out, I even tried to download the instructions since I don't have any with it, and I can't seem to figure it out.

Can someone please help!! This is so frustrating, if I can't figure it out by today, I'm throwing the stupid thing away... lol

mrstremblay

Asked by mrstremblay at 12:12 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Adjust the wide panels over both your shoulders and lower back to ensure that you are comfortable and that your child is carried safely,then bring the thinner straps around just over your chest through the loops/rings and pull tight as if tightening a belt around your waist. be sure the straps are secure and it should hold tightly with no give.
    AaronsMom79

Answer by AaronsMom79 at 7:39 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I know this was asked a while ago, but are you sure it isn't an Ultimate Baby Wrap? That would explain why it is so long. Their wrap also has rings at one end instead of tying.
    Cognito

Answer by Cognito at 12:38 AM on Nov. 9, 2010