What kind of tattoo ?

If you was to get a tattoo what kind would you get ?

Sheleekieije

Asked by Sheleekieije at 12:25 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I've toyed with the idea of getting a black sheep tattoo, but I doubt I will. There's nothing I like enough to wear it forever.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:29 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• My next tattoo is probably going to be a phoenix on my wrist with a phrase in Latin or something. Or just the words, "From the ashes/I rise again." Or something like those.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:30 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Red Roses lol with both of my daughters name ..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 12:31 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• If I were to get a tatoo,(I am scared to death of needles, so , no), I would getr one right above my butt that said Marks Ass! My hubby would love it!
    A.Perry

Answer by A.Perry at 12:34 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• i have a single red rose on my ankle and i would mostly likely get 3 or 4 more i want angel wings on my lower back and i want a star with flames coming off of it with my childs name and dob and i want to get a tat that matches one of my husbands.
    Charlie K.

Answer by Charlie K. at 12:34 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• i have six, but i am getting "forgetting all i ever knew" on like my rib cage, right under my boobs. and i also want to get bullet proof in very small print right by my ear like if you have ever seen Rihannas tattoo RIGHT THERE :)
    Brianna-Ravae

Answer by Brianna-Ravae at 12:36 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I haven't fully decided yet but it will have a flower and a ladybug somewhere
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 12:36 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Ok here goes LOL.... I want:

A lotus flower
    A sunflower
    My chilrdrens names
    The word Ohana (Hawiian for family)
    and the Buddhist symbol for Om

(as you can see, I am very intested in different cultures)
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 12:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I would like to get my back finished up. Ive already started it.. Im getting my citys skyline, with the buildings and the lights from the buildings reflecting off of the water.. And then a very detailed sky behind and above the buildings.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 12:39 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• My tattoo is a work in progress I have a black dragon and I will add a female samurai and a flower maiden. On my arms will be tributes to the anime's i wrote.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:43 PM on Oct. 2, 2010