Am I raising 3 children?

My boyfriend acts just like a kid and sometimes thats not bad but last night he played with HIS action figures for 4 hours come on now he is a grown man. I just walked in there now and he is back doing it again but he wont do it in front of me like hes ashamed of it or something.

jessesmama22

Asked by jessesmama22 at 12:42 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Wow nothing wrong with hobbies

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:46 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Lol i don't know what I would do, I sometimes get irritated when the one I was dating would play playstation all the time or X-Box humm I don't know about action figures
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 12:46 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• thats the same way my ex husband was and i felt the need to get away from it, i was going up and he was still a kid trapped in a mans body,, i can handle video games but pokemon cards, model cars that get rebuilt over and over, and wrestling movies from day to night, yea, i couldnt handle it no more...
    tjnorton

Answer by tjnorton at 12:53 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Doesn't sound like you're "raising" him. Sounds like he has ONE childish hobby!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 1:02 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• sounds like it, maybe you are right? GL that would be very annoying & kind of weird.....if he is playing with your kids thats one thing but alone?
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:13 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Sounds like you are.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 6:55 PM on Oct. 2, 2010