anyone had a tattoo removed?

im thinking about removing a tattoo that i got when i was 16. was it painful? how much did it cost? ( i know the price may vary)

thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a tattoo on my ankle. And it cost $200.00 per seesion and it took 8 seesions to remove it. The tattoo removal person said it was done good with no tearing of the skin by the tattoo artist so that's why it did not have a scar. (As some tatoo artists can slightly drag a needle through your skin, creating scarring under the tattoo.) And this tattoo reemoval person had the different lasers to remove the different colors. Like how they say certain colors can't be removed, I had a dark purple tattoo with green and blue in it, totally remove with no scar.
    Anonymous

• I know a girl who had a HUGE panther on her chest (yeah, wasn't the smartest thing she'd ever done!!) It costs her $6,000 (over a period of many months) to get it removed. There was quite a bit of scarring, you can still tell there was a tattoo there. Her only choice now is a plastic surgeon, she was told another $6-7,000 dollars. The removal was pretty painful, she had it hurt 3x as much as the tattoo itself. Honeslty, I think part of the problem was that it was so large; it almost covered her right breast and was up to her neck.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:02 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Have you heard of "Wrecking Balm"? I don't know if it works, but it's worth looking into.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I've heard of Wrecking Balm and heard it works, it is kinda high though. Probably not as high as laser remover though!
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 3:13 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I know someone who started to try it but stopped as it hurt alot & was going to take a long time with the certain colours it had. Its quite a process.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 7:42 PM on Oct. 5, 2010