Does anyone know what to use to help with fertility while on clomid? Is there anything I could take with the clomid? This is my last cycle of it and then i have to move on to injections or IUI....

Wishful256

Asked by Wishful256 at 1:04 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, doing IUI and Clomid together.

Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 11:43 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Metformin with Clomid sometime helps but metformin is a prescription so unless you doctor okays it, no can do. I got pregnant myself with Clomid and IUI. It's actually an easy process and it worked for me on the first cycle. Good luck!
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 12:20 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• I have never been on clmid, but after 9 months of "just trying" a vitamin called FertilAid worked for me within the month I started taking it

http://www.amazon.com/FertilAid-Women-Female-Fertility-Supplement/dp/B0002G2M9Y

DoveMomma

Answer by DoveMomma at 6:31 AM on Oct. 3, 2010

• Thanks so much ladies.. i have another dr. appointment on the 14th,so i'm eager and excited to go so i can just move on... i hope something helps fast!
    Wishful256

Comment by Wishful256 (original poster) at 12:00 PM on Oct. 3, 2010