Why do you thik that by insulting one through an anonymous answer is appropriate? adult content

Obviously you have an issue with being retarded. Cause if you are going to spend your time insulting one about the question you have time to think about it and should realize oh hey that is dumb to say. Obnoxious remarks should be kept shut I mean if it is not in the damn debate section it is not a fricking debate DUHHH. Remember
"Children are to be seen not heard"

If you have to say what you say ...... shouldn't you be proud of your answer at least enough to put your name on it?
There must be some power trip in your mind that you are really gonna get some one and it makes you feel better. Yet you are obviously ashamed cause you hide who you are. Cause you I know what you are saying is WRONG OR DUMB!!

Go bang your damn self!

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 1:40 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in About CafeMom

• If it comes out of my mouth I own it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I agree.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:47 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• You know you should not use the "R" word in your post. I believe it is against CM TOS.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:48 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• report me then and it is not directed at any one i special it is to every one !
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 1:51 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Thank you for the down vote. I GREATLY appreciate it.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:53 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Just because you put your screen name to your words doesn't give the right to break TOS. Please keep your private issues off this section.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 1:54 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• alright I'll do it twice. and like I think you should not answer me if you dont like it..... I mean I dont go around giving comment that hurt some one else anon. I mean get real I am not afraid to say I down voted someone or any thing I DONT LIKE A REMARK I MARK IT DOWN AND FROM NOW ON TO MAKE MY POINT I AM GOING TO TELL EVERY ONE THAT I DOWN VOTE THAT I DID CAUSE I AM NOT ASHAMED OF WHAT I SAY OR DO!
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 2:00 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• SORRY (LIANSMOMMIE) YOU SHOULD NOT BE BOSSING ME AROUND UNLESS YOU ARE A CAFE MOM PERSONNEL THANK YOU BUTT THIS SITE IS TO FIND OUT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS AND IT IS IN THIS SECTION CAUSE HELLO IT IS ABOUT CAFE MOM WHERE AND I GOING TO PUT IT IN THE JUST FOR FUN????? I DONT THINK SO THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION FOR ME AND ITS ABOUT CAFE MOM SO IDK WHAT YOU ARE THINKING I AM NOT BEING RACISTS OR SEXUALLY BIAS OR THREATENING ANY ONE I SIMPLY STATED THAT YOU ARE DUMB IF YOU CANT CLAIM WHAT YOU SAY
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 2:06 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Hi agriffinmom4,

On CafeMom we consider the word ‘retard’ to be a slur against people with disabilities. We have learned from moms offended by this word, often mothers of children with disabilities, that they feel its use perpetuates a stigma against those who are handicapped. While we understand that the use of the word in this thread was not intended to offend, we ask that you keep these moms in mind and refrain from posting it on CafeMom.

``The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 2:15 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• If it comes out of my mouth I own it.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 2:16 PM on Oct. 2, 2010