Ideas for promoting a blog?

Do you have any ideas for getting a blog some attention?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You could creat a group on facebook and promote it that way. And one on here. If the blog is about, say, cooking, you can creat a cooking fans group on here and one on facebook with a link to your blog.
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 2:06 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I started a FB fan page for mine and post both my new blog posts and articles or sites that could go with it for my followers. You can also try joining forums or sites that have something to do with your blog - ex. IF you're doing a "green living" blog, join forums about green living. And set up a signature with your link. Also make sure you join the Blogging groups on here and other social sites and create yourself a siggy here with your link too... The more people that see your link the more that will follow you.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:12 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Join Blogher also ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:35 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I have friends that have children with cancer. They hand out business cards with the blog address or caring bridge site on them.
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 3:09 AM on Oct. 3, 2010