DOES IT MAKE ME A BAD PERSON IF I SLEPT WITH MY BESTFRIEND AND MY HUSBAND AT THE SAME TIME CAUSE OF CURIOSTY? adult content

IT WAS A NIGHT OF TO MANY TEQUILLA SHOTS AND ONE THING LED TO ANOTHER AND BEFORE I KNEW IT WE WERE IN THE HOT TUB ALL TOGETHER. MY HUSBAND NOW HAS A NEW FESTISH OF FINDING ANOTHER WOMAN TO COME HOME WITH US AND HAVE A NIGHT OF FUN, BUT IT WAS SOMETHING THAT JUST HAPPENED ONE TIME AND NOW BECAUSE OF IT, I AM NOT THAT CLOSE TO MY BEST FRIEND ANYMORE. WHAT SHOULD I DO???? AM I CONSIDERED BI OR BI CURIOUS? AND IS IT WRONG OF ME THAT I DONT GET MAD THAT MY HUSBAND IS WITH ANOTHER WOMAN WHILE IM THERE BUT HE GETS JELOUS WHEN ANOTHER WOMAN HITS ON ME? I DONT GET IT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like you 2 need to sit down and hash out all the emotions. You can revive your friendship later but you need to focus on being on the same page as your husband.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 1:49 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• No, it does not make you a bad person. It makes you Human. You should hash it out with your husband, but you should also have a serious talk with your friend & try to make ammends. Was that one night worth ruining a friendship? The fact that you don't care if he is hooking up with other women is OK, but it can also signify a red flag. I felt the same way about my ex husband & my therapist told me that sometimes, when jealousy is gone to the point where you wouldn't mind if he slept with someone else, that it could mean you have no fear of losing that person. She as right though, i had no fear of losing him. When we split, i felt like weight was lifted off of me. BUT, this doesn't mean that you're feeling what i was. It could turn you on. Some people like watching their SO with other people. BUT, his jealousy should stay in check. It's not fare if he gets ot bring women home, but you don't. That is another red flag.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:54 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Also, you could be bi curious. I would not make it a big deal though. Sometimes people put too much emphasis on their sexual orientation, which just confuses them more. Just do what you like. It does not make you a lesbian if you enjoy fooling around with chicks.

If you're OK with threesomes with your DH, that is OK. But, you have to be careful. You don't want him getting obsessed with it, or possibly cheat on you. If you're giving him the OK to fool around with other women, it could turn ugly. Maybe he is scared that you will like women too much, maybe that's why he gets jealous. Either that, or he is cheating on you already & fears that you might cheat on him too. You guys really need to talk it out & you need to talk it out with your friend too.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:57 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• IK HES NOT CHEATING ON ME, AND AS FAR AS HAVING SEX WITH ANOTHER WOMAN BY HIMSELF I DEF WILL NOT LET HAPPEN, I JSUT DIDNT MIND HIM DOING THINGS WITH HER WHILE THE 3 OF US WERE TOGETHER,,, I STILL TALK TO MY BF JUST NOT AS CLOSE AS WE USE TO BE.. WE ACTUALLY REALLY NEVER TALK ABOUT IT, UNFORTANTLY ONE NIGHT WHEN SHE WAS DRUNK SHE TOLD ME SHE LOVED ME MORE THAN JUST A FRIEND, I TOLD THE FACT THAT SHE WAS DRUNK AND WALKED AWAY FROM THE CONVERSTAION, BUT MY HUSBANDS PROB IS THAT HE HAS A GUY FRIEND WHO HAS HAD 2 WOMEN LEAVE HIM FOR ANOTHER WOMAN AND MY HUSBAND HAS THAT STUCK IN HIS HEAD THATS GONNA HAPPEN WITH US... I EXPLAIN TO HIM I WONT LEAVE HIM FOR ANOTHER WOMAN
    tjnorton

Answer by tjnorton at 2:07 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Not bad, just not too smart. Stay away from the drinks.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:20 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• u could be bi curious and its ok with that.thats why i am separated because my husband slept with my sister on our anniversary night.we went to dinner and it was nice and came home and had wonderful sex and i fell asleep and my hubby went to get something to drink and my sister was lying on the couch and watching of all things porn.shes 19 and she left her boyfriend and i guess they started kissing and that led to sex the problem was now she is pregnant with his baby
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 2:30 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• YIKES, IM SORRY DIANA, THATS ACTUALLY GROSS ON HIS AND HER PART. SLOPPY 2NDS, YUCK
    tjnorton

Answer by tjnorton at 2:34 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• well....it certainly makes you dumb. Sorry but if you are married,you don't sleep with someone else. I don't care what your husband wants...he's nuts. WHY get married if you are so greedy --one isn't enough for you and you need other people for sex? That is just stupid!!!
    I would say that the two of you need some serious help.
    I see from other replies that some of the main problems with this are DRINKING and PORN. Ugh. The little sister on the couch watching porn. No wonder there is all this sleeping around. If you can watch porn,you can cheat.
    OMG....
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• You were drunk. It happens.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 6:50 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Hehehe....it happens? It does? I think not! The whole thing is crazy....and not an everyday" OOOPS" situation.
    It is sick.
    Anonymous