Why do I still have morning sickness when Im 6 mos pregnant?

RenoMama

Asked by RenoMama at 1:52 PM on Oct. 2, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Some people just get certain aspects longer than others but some people also get preclampsia (?) so ask your dr at your next appt.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 1:54 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Morning sickness is simply a changing of the hormone level in your body. Some people have it all 9 months, then don't be surprised if you even have it after the baby is born. There are no rules on how someone will feel, nor when it will stop. It's just how your body reacts to the hormones.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:59 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Well, preeclampsia is simply high blood pressure...and they check that every time you go to the doctor...so its not that.
    RenoMama

Comment by RenoMama (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Preeclampsia is more than just High BP. But if morning sickness is your only symptom, I wouldn't think that's your issue. Morning sickness doesn't just happen in the beginning... I had it my entire pregnancy with the first 2... It's hormone based, and simply happens at different times throughout a pregnancy. If can also be related to your Prenatals if you're taking them, try taking them at night or switching brands.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:07 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I had morning sickness through my whole pregnancy. In fact I threw up every day from the day I found out I was pregnant until the day I had him.
    K3lly94

Answer by K3lly94 at 2:12 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• I was sick the entire time I was pregnant and not just in the morning. It was bad. I could only drink water and about 1/2 a dt coke a day. No sugary sweets at all. Gingerale and crackers were not a help at all. If its real bad they can give you something to help with it. None of the meds worked for me they put and drip on me and I had to refill it with meds myself. Still didnt help. I lost 40 lbs while I was pregnant. I got a hiatal hernia and lost a lot of blood.(My stomach ripped on my asophogas and I started throwing up blood) Because I was throwing up constantly. Yes some people have morning sickness the whole time and if your ok the rest of the day good. If its all day then I would say get an appt and talk to your doc. CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK!
    1boyand4girls

Answer by 1boyand4girls at 2:15 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Some women keep morning sickness throughout their entire pregnancy. I would talk to your ob about it and see if there is something he can give you.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 3:23 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• You can have any preggo symptoms the whole way through pregnancy/ You can have that extreme morning sickness th whole time time. I hope you don't but a possibility.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 3:38 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• who cares......
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:01 PM on Oct. 2, 2010

• Morning sickness doesn't always go away at the end of the first trimester. Sometimes it lasts all through out pregnancy. Sometimes it doesn't show up until the second or third trimester.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 4:06 PM on Oct. 2, 2010